£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Flights & Accomodation
2 months ago
Senior Planner (M&E - Mechanical and Electrical)
Project - Data Centre
A reputable international M&E Contractor are looking to appoint a Senior Planner (M&E - Mechanical Electrical) on a permanent basis for a long-term project in Denmark. The client in question specialises in large commercial & industrial projects including Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Commercial Builds and Power Plants.
The client is offering the successful candidate a fantastic package, long term work and the opportunity to travel to various projects around the UK & Europe.
* Project Planning using ASTA or P6.
* Develop Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Programmes
* Partake in Progress / Planning meetings
* Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project
* Cost Loading of Programs
* Baseline the Schedule
* Update the Schedule
* Coordinate subcontractors Programmes
* Feed into Main Contractor Programme
* Work closely with the Main Contractor, Client and Sub-Contractors
* Expert in Project Planning & Control Procedures
* Proficient in Task definitions, Front End Schedule, Critical Path Analysis and Progress updating
* Experience of various construction contracts including NEC, JCT, ICE
Please get in touch to discuss the above further. I also have various other upcoming projects across the UK and Europe at various levels so do not hesitate to contact myself directly to discuss.