£50000 - £70000 per annum + Company Car
3 months ago
March - May
Senior M&E Planner - Wiltshire
1st Step are currently working with a Tier 1 M&E Contractor in the South West Region who are looking to recruit a Senior M&E Planner for a £30 million M&E project.
Experience working on large scale projects would be desirable along with P6 / Asta Powerproject and Microsoft Project software experience.
Project types include Commercial, Healthcare and Laboratories.
Experience working in a project controls environment and a proven track record of achievement delivering complex projects within Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects.
Highly developed organisational / team working skills through work experience gained from various sectors as well as promoting baseline management practices aligned to corporate governance, company standards and procedures.
* The day to day running of allocated projects/project.
* The ability to effectively plan and schedule work on projects, ensuring projects are resourced and completed in a timely fashion.
* Delivering M&E Planning and Schedules on various project types.
* Review programme effect of changes and advise on EOT issues.
* Prepare weekly and monthly reports incorporating planning, resourcing and progress data.
* Experience of working with Project Managers, Planners and others to deliver.
* Excellent understanding and working knowledge of P6 / Asta Powerproject scheduling applications
* Strong P6/ Asta Powerproject and Excel analysis and reporting.
* Advance Progress measurement and monitoring of current Schedules against baselines.
* Expert in Project Planning & Control Procedures.
* Proficient in Task definitions, Front End Schedule, Critical Path Analysis and Progress updating.
* Experience of various construction contracts including NEC, JCT, ICE.
This is an immediate requirement with interviews being conducted over the next 2 weeks.
Please get in touch if the above is of interest and you require further details.