£70000 - £75000 per annum + Package
3 months ago
We have an opportunity for a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor working with a specialist M&E Contractor in West London.
The business is currently working on MEP projects in excess of £30 million across the UK and this one in particular is £18 million. Projects are across Commercial, Retail, MOD, Data Centres and Healthcare.
This would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to step into a business and make something their own from a Commercial capacity with the ability to mentor a team.
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Preparation of cash-flow forecasts (internal and external)
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Ensure suitable and sufficient records are being maintained to support the company in any dispute resolution
* Have a good working knowledge of construction contracts/sub-contracts - particularly JCT and NEC
Experience and qualifications
* Demonstrable experience within a similar role
* Qualified at degree level or working towards relevant industry qualifications
A positive, proactive individual that works collaboratively with colleagues and the client team
* Good negotiation skills
* Good reporting and communication skills
Are you interested in stepping up into a Senior role or even just a change of contractor? Please get in touch to discuss further.