Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Company Car
about 1 year ago
August / September 2019
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
Are you a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? or even looking to step up from a Project QS?
If so 1st Step are currently working with a Leading M&E Contractor based in Birmingham who are looking for Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor's / Project Quantity Surveyor's to join their team due to successfully securing a number of high-profile projects in the region. Projects are across Commercial, Residential, Retail and Rail.
The successful candidate will have experience working on projects up to the value of £5-£20 million along with some management responsibilities. Experience on both JCT and NEC-3 Contracts would be desirable.
Our client has a great work culture with development and progression available for those who are looking to step up in their career.
* Production of project cost plan after handover of awarded project from Estimating Department
* Review of Order Documentation prior to executing by company Directors.
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors.
* Preparation and production of Sub Contractor Order Documentation.
* Liaising with Project Team to ensure all variations and additions to the contract are logged, priced and submitted to the Client.
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings.
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account.
* Managing specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-contractors and negotiating their Final Accounts.
Please get in touch to discuss further.