£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + travel allowance
10 months ago
October / November 2019
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor (South West London - £28 million Mixed Use M&E Project)
£28 million M&E mixed-use development with project delivery expected in July 2021 (21 months remaining).
£140 million M&E turnover across the London market across Mixed-Use & Commercial Offices spaces. An excellent working culture which supports a work-life balance, progression and opportunities to work across prestigious projects.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Ideally degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or HNC/HND in Building Services Engineering
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
My client is renowned for focusing on training, development and promoting self-development within the business.
For more information and to discuss this role in further detail for either yourself or someone you may know, please get in touch. Outside of the above I have positions in Central and East London if location is not suited on the listed advert.