7 months ago
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
Our client has an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Derby based team. You will be responsible for managing all costs relating to building engineering project from the initial calculations to the final figures.
You will have an awareness of the commercial market with the ability to demonstrate successful relationship building between company, clients and subcontractors in engineering construction industry.
- Provide effective commercial and contractual support to operations on several projects within an NEC03 Framework Contract.
- Liaise with clients' surveyors on financial matters in order to provide an accurate forecast of final accounts.
- Maintain sub-contractor accounts, working with and the project team to keep up to date financial information.
- Provide accurate internal reports to the Commercial Manager within the required timeframes.
- Ensure timely submission and agreement of applications, cost plans, variation details, claims and other documentation.
- Manage the cashflow in line with the agreed terms.
- Perform risk and value management and cost control.
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- M&E Quantity Surveying experience in with a building services background.
- Educated to HND or Degree level in Quantity Surveying.
- Knowledge of NEC03 suite of contracts.
- Software: CPA, Coins of similar.
- An understanding of Health & Safety regulations.