£65000 - £80000 per annum + Travel
4 months ago
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
We have an opportunity for a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor working with one of London's fastest growing M&E Contractor's.
This is a chance to work on prestigious projects across the City ranging between £5 million - £30 million M&E whilst having the opportunity to train up a team of younger surveyors. My client is currently turning over in excess of £120 million M&E in Central London alone with a healthy order book for 2018, 2019 & 2020.
My client has a strong commercial team within the business with chances of progression working across multiple project types including Commercial, Residential, Retail, Health & Education.
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Preparation of cash-flow forecasts (internal and external)
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Ensure suitable and sufficient records are being maintained to support the company in any dispute resolution
* Have a good working knowledge of construction contracts/sub-contracts - particularly JCT and NEC
Experience and qualifications
* Demonstrable experience within a similar role
* Qualified at degree level or working towards relevant industry qualifications
* A positive, proactive individual that works collaboratively with colleagues and the client team
* Good negotiation skills
* Good reporting and communication skills
Are you interested in stepping up into a senior role or even just a change of contractor? Please get in touch to discuss further.