2 months ago
February / March
1st Step are currently working alongside a Tier 1 M&E Contractor who are looking to recruit a Senior QS in the Bristol region. This requirement is due to an increase in workload and to support the business function.
My client is turning over in excess of £180 million M&E across the UK with projects ranging between £5 million - £35 million M&E.
They are looking for a Senior to initially be based on a project on the outskirts of Bristol which has around 14 months to run. Outside of this they have work secured for the next 4 years so this is a permanent role with an opportunity to expand and grown across the South West.
Key responsibilities will include the below:
* Post Tender / Pre-Contract commercial input
* Risk Management
* Production of and or input into commercial reports both internally and external to the company
* Cash Flow Management
* Costing, payment and managing liabilities of Sub-subcontractors and or other third parties
* Change Management, ensuring full recovery of any entitlement
* Extensions of Time and/or Loss & Expense
* Compliance with internal and external process and/or contractual obligations
Salary will be dependent on experience and previous delivery of projects with either a company car or car allowance also on offer
My client is looking to schedule in interviews over the next week or so as this is a pressing need for the business.
Please let me know if this is something of interest.