£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Mechanical Engineer - challenging work, supportive management
My client is a well-established and growing building services consultancy firm with a strong presence in offices across the south east and a reputation for high quality work.
They were set up on the principle that profit is not the be all and end all, and have always abided by that principle. Sick of being forced to compromise on the quality of work in order to streamline the process and maximise profits, the Directors broke away and set up their own practice.
The company guarantees its engineers the freedom to develop unique designs bespoke to each project instead of relying solely on "copy-and-paste" engineering. Innovation is prized in all areas of the business, and work winners make a conscious effort to bring in work that will stimulate and interest the staff, give opportunities to learn something new and improve as an engineer with each project.
Having won some new projects, they are now looking for a senior mechanical design engineer for their office in central London, ideally fitting the following criteria:
* At least 5 years' experience as a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer;
* Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services engineering or similar;
* Experience using industry software such as IES and AutoCAD.
* Ambition to develop technical and management skills as a Mechanical Engineer and progress within the practice.
Within this role, duties will include:
* Mechanical Design & Specification;
* Surveying & Reporting;
* Lead projects - managing your own resources and deadlines, with support as necessary;
* Mentoring young mechanical engineers;
* Attending client meetings representing the firm
If you are interested in being considered for this senior mechanical design engineer role, please contact me on 07814 619 544 or