City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Meng LDNCMM BG91_1569941852
15 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a highly experience Senior Mechanical Project Engineer, to join a tier one MEP Contractor, currently turning over £150 million nationally.
Specialising in commercial, industrial and data centre project ranging from £500k to £40 million, similar project experience would be highly beneficial.
Typical Duties would include:
· Design review, scrutiny and coordination of all mechanical services
· Full procurement management from tender analysis, review and selection of subcontractor packages
· Value engineering of mechanical package
· Utilising better buying and review / management of supply chain
· Technical assistance and review throughout the project lifecycle
· Ensuring technical compliance of mechanical packages
· Overseeing quality, testing, commissioning and snagging of mechanical packages
· Ensuring project is running to budget and on schedule
· Client liaison and working closely with PM and Commercial team
· Degree, HND or HNC in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
· Design and build experience on major commercial, industrial or residential projects
· Stable CV, showing commitment to seeing projects through from concept to completion
· A clear communicator, someone that works well as a part of a team and individually as required
If you are to a conversation and want to discuss this opportunity please apply or send me a message.