West End, London
plus company benefits
about 2 months ago
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer - London
We are working with a long standing, top tier MEP Contractor who have recently won a number of large-scale commercial projects in London.
As such, we are keen to speak with Mechanical Project Engineers, with a strong experience of delivering Mechanical Packages up to £10 million.
Large scale, shell and core install, in preconstruction until early 2020 with an 18 month delivery programme.
- Overseeingpreconstruction period to include:
- Design and value engineering
- Procurement of subcontractor packages
- Programming of install alongside PM
- Issuing technical submittals and RFIs
- Management of subcontractors
- Review and management of commissioning and project trackers
- QA and QC management alongside site delivery team
- Client, subcontractor and vendor meetings
- Commercial assistance alongside the PM and QS
- HNC or Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or HVAC engineering
- Strong background leading projects through to completion
- Technically minded, able to review all plant specifications, procurement and design needs
- Background in large commercial projects
If you are interested, please apply today or get in touch on the information provided.