£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting for Senior Mechanical Supervisor to work on site on a Research facility project in Oxford
The successful candidate will join an already established Pre Construction team on all phase's of this project. The project is a Mechanical & Electrical installation and has a project value in excess of £8M
Mechanical Supervisor duties :
* Responsible for supervising and coordinating all the workings at a job site including that of a crew of Plumbers, Electricians, apprentices, and labourers.
* Establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project,
* Organize and coordinate all project materials and equipment.
* Ensure that all work installed is completed in accordance with the standards set
* All work will be completed on budget, on time, and in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
Mechanical Supervisor roles and responsibilities are to:
* Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities C/W labour hours and material costs
* Tracking costs and labour through the project
* Preparing costs for variations
* Producing monthly valuations
* Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & Labour costs efficiency through the project
* Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
Mechanical Supervisor will have the following experience:
* Previous experience on UK construction sites is essential
* An understanding of Commerical, Design and Programme and Building Services
* A minimum of 6 years with a Tier2 M&E contractor on Commercial projects as a manager