19 days ago
Senior MEP Manager
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced M&E Project Manager to work on Commercial projects within Northampton.
M&E Project Manager Roles and Responsibilities :
- Working closely with the estimating department in review of scope and tender.
- Management, review and coordination of M&E design.
- Procurement of specialist subcontractor packages.
- Value engineering of M&E packages.
- Issuing tech subs and RFIs.
- Setting up and managing H&S process in accordance to regulations.
- Producing project programme in conjunction with the client requirements.
- Cost management alongside the commercial team.
- Implementing I&T and Commissioning plans.
- Overseeing all site-based activities, ensuring QA/QC standards are met.
- Client interaction and satisfaction.
- Representing the company at all Client, Subcontract, Design and Progress meetings.
- Experience on large scale M&E commercial projects.
- Relevant Trade qualifications.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Construction Management or Building Services.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- "Stickability" in previous role, demonstrable history leading projects from start to finish.
- Previous experience on UK construction sites is essential.