Doncaster, South Yorkshire
6 days ago
Job Title | Senior Payroll & Administrator
Location | Doncaster
Duration | 6 month contract
Start Date | 18/04/2022
End Date | 31/10/2022
Rate | £15.00 - £1700p/h PAYE + holidays
Hours | 37.5hrs p/w, 5 days p/w
To work within the site resource team, who are responsible for the allocation of Supervisors and Operatives to projects on a daily/weekly basis.
Ensuring accurate and timely communication between the site resource team and the regional operation teams to assist with resource planning and forecasting of project requirements.
Prepare and submit a weekly payroll for hourly paid operatives and complete various administrative tasks.
* Prepare and submit the wages spreadsheet for site operatives weekly pay to Payroll Team.
* Update and maintain plant and labour allocations on a daily basis.
* Ensure all Operatives are suitably skilled and competent for the planned activity, in liaison with the Training Manager
* Liaise regularly with the Operations staff, Construction Managers and Operatives.
* Ensure the necessary instructions are communicated to Supervisors and Operatives regarding their allocation, address`s etc.
* Liaise with the Training Manager and the Resource Team on all training requirements.
* Arrange release of staff/operative for training events with the Project team.
* Enter skills and relevant training events in database.
* Ensure accurate information is communicated to the Payroll Team on a weekly basis regarding, labour, lay off, idle, sickness, training etc.
* Prepare and submit timesheets to the Payroll Team for all off-site activities, idle, sickness, holiday and training events.
* Ensure hired Operatives have relevant skills certification and is in date.
* Ensure the supply and payment of hired labour is in accordance with the Framework Agreement - process
* Assist with all invoice queries for hired labour, as and when required
* Attend Resource, Operations planning meetings on a weekly basis
* Promote effective communication at all levels to ensure accurate forecasting and planning of the Company resources both internally and externally.
* Annual Health surveillance
* Liaison with Occupational Health
* Provide holiday and sickness cover for the Resource Team
* Assist with information for & submit project induction forms as required.
* Assist with Internal Company Audits.
* Provide Employee information to HR and L & D as required.
* Manage the annual operatives PDR's, in liaison with Training Manager and the Project Team
* Co-ordinate annual Employee engagement survey, in liaison with the Project Teams and Construction Managers
* Proficient knowledge and experience of using Windows, Excel, Word, and a resourcing planning platform or database.
* Experience of working with database systems.
* Experience of dealing with people at all levels.
* Experience of Construction (desirable)
To apply for the role of Senior Payroll & Administrator in Doncaster, you will be required to provide recent references confirming similar duties and proof of your right to work in the UK.