5 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Pensions Administrator to join them on a permanent basis in their offices in Swanley.
Due to continued continued growth, a new position has arisen for a strong candidate to join the team. The role involves working as part of a dedicated team covering all aspects of DC administration whilst working on their award-winning MasterTrust.
The role requires a positive, customer focused attitude with the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively to drive and deliver continuous improvement.
- Good experience of DC administration.
- Responding to all client enquiries.
- Processing and checking of all cases i.e. Leavers, Transfers, Divorce cases, Retirements, - Deaths and Individual switch requests.
- Assisting with integration of new clients.
- Payroll Processing.
- Administration Reports.
- Monitoring the team workloads,
- Processing and checking payments, unit investments, disinvestments and switches.
- Assisting in reviewing all communications issued to members/ clients.
- Supporting and assisting in the development of new and existing team members.
- Experience of DC Administration
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous Pensions Administration experience
- Ability to wok to a high level of accuracy