New York, USA
6 months ago
Senior Plumbing Engineer
New York, NY
Direct Placement Full Time
1st Step is currently working with one of the leading MEP consulting engineering firms in New York. Our client has a diverse portfolio including experience in the Education, Health Care, Hospitality, Commercial, Retail, and Residential sectors.
* Management of all plumbing and fire protection projects by clearly outlining to project team: project goals, schedule, level of effort by phase and discipline.
* Attend regular project meetings with project team.
* Assign and monitor individual staff tasks and responsibilities.
* Develop a team environment for the delivery of projects, with each member understanding
* Coordinate with project management and other disciplines for scheduling and design.
* Coordinate with the Accounting Dept. to obtain necessary financial reports to track project.
* Coordinate with Technical/Resource Leaders for staff assignment and technical accuracy
of the project.
* Actively promote technical review of staff work by Technical Leaders.
* Review checklists comment sheets to ensure completeness.
* Review and use company design guidelines.
* Bachelor's degree in Plumbing or fire protection discipline.
* 10 years relevant experience in the Plumbing and Fire protection fields.
* Proficiency in 2004 version or later of AutoCAD.
* General computer proficiency, specifically in design and calculation software; MS