£280 - £300 per day
3 months ago
Senior Project Accountant required for 3 month contract in Rickmansworth.
£280 - £300p/d Ltd
- Technically strong qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) preferably within construction / infrastructure.
- Knowledge of international accounting policies; especially long term contract accounting.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and IT skills.
- Production, review and presentation of monthly management accounts for relevant contracts and JVs.
- Ensure accounts are accurate relevant and in accordance with accounting policies.
- Through Project Finance and Commercial teams, ensure monthly and quarterly deadlines are met.
- Ownership of OU project balance sheets - ensure monthly standard reconciliations are completed to required quality and that all backup is in place to support balance. All risk items / aged debts are escalated if necessary and conclusion driven through project team, with risk and opportunity items are declared.
- Assist with JV/contract audits where needed.
- Ensure JV accounts are in accordance with JV agreements and that parent charges are being costed in line with agreement and in a timely manner
- Assist FBP Ops in the quarterly forecasting process to the point of preparing the forecast numbers ready for review.
- Ensure accuracy of phasing and pro-active management and control of cash forecasting
- Develop good knowledge of contracts and maintain good relationships with contract Finance site based teams (employees and non-employees)
- Assist the FBP Ops in a review of all OU financial reports to cut out duplication and improve timeliness, accuracy and data being presented.
- Assist OU implementation of Laser Focus plan - roll out of new CVR model, ensuring the correct F&R process is being followed and embedding the BU forecasting process.