City of London, London
2 months ago
The Senior Project Manager will have an M&E background with previous experience of delivery projects from start to completion.
You will control the overall operational delivery of a project (or part thereof), up to the total value of £15million+, taking account of the safety, technical, commercial and managerial requirements; from bid and pre-commencement through to successful practical completion.
Ensuring that profitability is maintained or improved through effective leadership, high quality customer relations and management of relevant support functions allocated to the project.
- H&S - Provide the appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities relating to the projects under your leadership.
- Bid Activity - Participate within bid activity; in conjunction with the Business Development department and in line with Focus Win processes; to ensure a professional, profitable, successful bid is conducted which provide agreed levels of turnover and profit for the projects.
- Team Leadership - Provide leadership for the project delivery teams within the area of control on the projects in line with company standards and values working to maximise the potential of the teams and the individuals within them.
- Compliance - Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal procedure and external legislation governing business operations.
- Business Planning & Budgeting - Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets based on the initial contract parameters and objectives, supporting the senior management in the overall control for successful budgeting against agreed plans which maximises profit opportunities.
- Monthly Reviews - Provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews in line with the business procedures to ensure that the senior management have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project.
- Completion of Projects - Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
- Relationships with Customers - Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
- Technical - Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
- Extensive experience in large scale project delivery (£15million+ total value)
- Building services experience in a construction environment.
- Industry recognised trade or professional qualifications.
Progression is something valued and you will have a clearly defined development path, supported by regular reviews, training and ongoing support to enable you to be the best you can be.