3 months ago
Senior Project Manager
As Senior Project Manager, you are an innovative collaborator and a proven performer who can project manage senior construction management and field teams that deliver exceptional results on time and within budget. You provide overall leadership and direction on project team performance, contract negotiations, client relations and key construction management procedures.
* Able to perform all Project Manager's responsibilities
* Manage multiple or large, complex projects
* Estimate and establish budgets and contract price (GMP/Lump Sum)
* Negotiate cost-effective subcontract and material purchases
* Set up and implement job procedures and techniques to assure timely buyout, shop drawing approval and material delivery
* Keep project on schedule
* Develop and maintain good relationship with Owner, Architect and Subcontractors
* Work with Superintendent to develop safety plans and to implement safety procedures
* Maintain timely and accurate reporting to management
* Manage, train, and supervise project team according to Company policy
* Organize regular meetings for management and subcontractors
* Review contract conditions; ensure compliance with all contract terms
* Supervise documentation of all significant project events, e.g., accidents, delays, Change Orders
* Direct preconstruction services and activities
* Negotiate, prepare and issue subcontract bid packages
* 15+ years' experience in the construction industry, successfully executing multiple high-dollar projects simultaneously.
* Bachelor's degree in a construction management, estimating or engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical) discipline strongly preferred.
* Been responsible for delivering $30M+ ground-up large, complex Hospitality and Mixed-use construction projects from concept to completion.
* Extensively participated in helping to acquire and define projects and develop budgets that will achieve profitability objectives considering project specific challenges.
* Developed and maintained strong client and industry relationships at the appropriate level, showed commitment to continuously address their needs and interests.