New York, USA
US$200000 - US$225000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Project Manager
Residential and Multifamily
$200,000 - $230,000
My client is known in the Tri-State area for excellence in building as they have completed some of the iconic buildings in the New York area. They specialise in residential and high-rise buildings.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager with some of the qualities below:
- Verify accuracy of drawing plan measurements of floors, walls, ceilings, etc. Identify discrepancies and take corrective action with Estimating or Project Manager.
- Schedule the routing and delivery of materials and take appropriate precautions to prevent job-site theft. Ensure schedule considers current tenant work schedules and building access/elevator usage for oversized materials.
- Continually enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Proven project list of $30M+ projects in New York City
- Experience in ground up work, interior work, commercial, civil.
- Proficient with software such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Well-developed communications, interpersonal, organizational and teamwork skills are necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction or equivalent work experience is preferred.
To apply, contact me on 646 781 7254 or