18 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
2 year contract
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a 2 year contract in London. To be successful in this role, you will be fluent in contract management and conversant with NEC and JCT Design and Build contracts which is key to this role.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to provide commercial support to the project team, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and ensure that the Company's objectives are maintained and achieved.
Key responsibilities will cover the following:
- External relationships.
- Internal relationships.
- Key measures and targets.
- Key relationships.
A full job description can be provided.
- M&E Quantity Surveying experience within a building services background.
- Qualification within Quantity Surveying.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- IT Literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project.
- Software: CPA, Coins of similar.
- Ability to demonstrate successful relationship building between company, clients and subcontractors in engineering construction industry.
- An understanding of Health & Safety regulations.