about 2 months ago
1st Step Solutions are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an existing commercial team. Our client are M&E specialists that deliver super-prime residential and commercial properties across London. They have a substantial track record in delivering bespoke and technically challenging projects across the London region.
The successful candidate will be working within the team, reporting to a Project Director across multiple projects. The successful Quantity Surveyor will not only get a chance to work across a varied selection of projects across several sectors, but you will also enjoy working in a young, dynamic, and growing MEP business.
* Procurement of trade packages and placing sub-contracts
* General involvement in the procurement process
* Pricing and pre-measurement for forthcoming works
* Ongoing measurements and pricing of variations
* Management of multiple accounts
* Must be excellent at prime cost and value management to ensure correct project financial outcome
* Must be a team player and be able to communicate with the internal accounts team in particular with the approval of supplier's invoices
* Preparation of CVR's
* Preparation of cash flow forecasts
* Preparation and agreement of monthly applications for payment
* Achieving advanced cash wherever possible
* Sub-contract final accounts
* Managing subcontractor accounts
* Must be well-presented and a clear communicator
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
* 4 years + experience as a Quantity Surveyor
* High-end residential experience would be beneficial
Contract or permanent options available.