Birmingham, West Midlands
£61 - £65000 per annum + + car allowance
29 days ago
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
Project locations covered include Midlands, West and Wales.
Our client has an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Birmingham based team. You will be responsible for the financial delivery of projects ensuring that projects are procured and delivered within budget and to the highest quality whilst exceeding customers' expectations.
- To provide assistance to junior staff and advice to the operational team on all contractual, financial and commercial activities on specified projects.
- To review the Sales Ledger, ensure accurate posting of transactions, VAT and cleaning down of unpaid accounts
- To maintain sub-contractor control ensuring close administration of accounts and reporting to the Commercial Manager on all significant debtors.
- Price and effectively agree project variations. Achieve variation account profitability in accordance with budget strategy.
- Creatively consider value engineering and improved buildability solutions.
- Uptake on ideas and solutions included within projects resulting in a benefit to the project.
- M&E Quantity Surveying experience in with a building services background.
- Educated to HND or Degree level in Quantity Surveying.
- Software: CPA, Coins of similar.
- An understanding of Health & Safety regulations.