£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Company Car
30 days ago
March - May
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor - Wiltshire
1st Step are currently working with a Tier 1 M&E Contractor in the South West Region who are looking to recruit a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor for a £30 million M&E project.
Experience working on large scale projects would be desirable with project experience across Commercial, Healthcare, Laboratories and other sectors.
M&E Contractor experience is essential for this position given the technical complexities involved along with experience working with NEC form of contracts.
Key responsibilities will include the below:
* Post Tender / Pre-Contract commercial input
* Risk Management
* Production of and or input into commercial reports both internally and external to the company
* Cash Flow Management
* Costing, payment and managing liabilities of Sub-subcontractors and or other third parties
* Change Management, ensuring full recovery of any entitlement
* Extensions of Time and/or Loss & Expense
* Managing various M&E / Mechanical & Electrical packages
* Compliance with internal and external process and/or contractual obligations
Salary will be DOE and previous delivery of projects with a company car being provided.
My client is looking to schedule in interviews over the next 2 weeks as this is a priority requirement for the business.