7 days ago
My Client is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Revit MEP Co-ordinator in the Engineering Services Department at their head office. This is a great opportunity to join the expanding team reporting to the BIM manager.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Production of all working technical drawings
- Preparation of clash detection files, Revit models/CAD drawings from stage 3 through to Stage 5 construction.
- Due to the varied workload, you will have the opportunity to gain experience on a wide range schemes.
Key skills and experience we'd like you to have: -
- 3-5 years design office experience with a consultancy or contractor
- Working alongside architects and structural engineers
- Proficiency in using Revit MEP and AutoCAD
- Experience of working with detailed construction drawings desirable
- Experience with Solibri/Naviworks desirable
- Good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Full clean UK driving license
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience
Including the following benefits: -
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 25 day's annual leave + bank holidays
- Company profit related bonus
- Childcare vouchers