3 months ago
Project Administrator required for 5 month contract in Chippenham.
We are looking for candidates with previous on site experience and knowledge of the construction industry.
- Update and maintain the Engineers diary, liaising with the customers and engineers to schedule work. Including taking, logging and assignment of emergency call outs.
- Process weekly operatives/staff Time, Mileage and Expense forms.
- Allocation of purchase invoices in line with the company accounts deadline.
- Open new Contracts, Tenders, Health & Safety folders both electronically and manually including Archiving on completion.
- Filing of all contract related paperwork both electronically and manually.
- Completion and return of H&S Questionnaires as required.
- Make up BMS Manuals both electronic and paper version as required.
- Ensure Calibrated tools are returned for testing in line with relevant industry standards.
- Process Holiday requests.
- Open and distribute company post.
- First point of call for incoming calls.
- Type and distribute company correspondence and panel labels.
- Co-ordinate and book Engineers/Staff on to appropriate training courses.
- Filing of all electronic emails in relevant project folder.
- Maintain and update electronic calendar for Director / Contract Engineers.