about 1 year ago
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Administrator on a permanent basis in Didcot
You must have previous experience of working within a similar role with working knowledge of BIW/Conject.
- Responsible for coordinating all project documentation; records must be maintained, kept up-to-date and archived correctly.
- Managing the Document Control Process from supply chain and also the flow of information to the client file share platform.
- Confer with document originators and liaise with personnel to resolve discrepancies and complete required changes to documents.
- Preparation of reports and memorandums.
- Examine documents, such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Ensure that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the document's submission due date.
- Effectively follow the company's standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
- Any other administration duties as required.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role in the construction industry.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience working with Conject.
- The ability to work under pressure and to stringent deadlines.
- Can hit the ground running, work on own initiative.
- Responsible for individual employee files/queries.
- Maintenance and upkeep of computing systems.