2 months ago
6 Month Contract
Our client requires a Site Administrator on a contract basis in Oxford.
- Arrange site passes / Inductions with main contractor team
- General filing to keep the site files up to date
- Printing, scanning and laminating
- Daily allocations / time sheets
- Ordering PPE for site team
- Ensuring the office maintains health & safety standards
- Ordering of stationary and other consumables
- General admin
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies required:
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Offices packages.
- The ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
- The ability to think ahead, plan and prioritise one's own workload.
- Able to work as a part of a team and also on own initiative.
- The ability to build good working relationships with internal/external staff.
- Have high attention to detail.