Birmingham, West Midlands
£260 - £280 per day
Rail & Civils Team
about 2 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently looking to a site agent for a new project in Birmingham.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Site Agent with a heavy civils and tunnelling background to work for an established client in Birmingham.
The work is due to start on 24th September and will last for approx. 3 months, if the client is happy with your work, there will be a second project in North Birmingham for 5 months.
Successful candidates will need to meet the below criteria;
- Need to have worked for large main contractors as an agent prior, i.e. Kier, Skanska, Balfour Beatty etc, so understand their systems & how paperwork needs to be presented such as RAMS etc.
- Well organised, methodical, thorough.
- Computer literate of course.
- Be able to work well with site team & client.
- Ideally local
- Hold confined spaces training (medium risk) as will need to go up a tunnel.
- Be able to carry out QA inspections
- Carry out safety audits
- Hols SMSTS or IOSH 5 day managing safety course.
A day rate will be agreed depending on your experience.
You must be able to provide proof of your industry cards as well as a CV that details your most recent work history that can be forwarded to the client.
You must also be able to provide a minimum of two references where you have performed site agent duties in the tunnelling or heavy civils industry along with proof of right to work in the UK (either a passport/VISA/Biometric Card)
You can apply for Job on this advert and submit your CV for consideration or alternatively call our Dartford branch on 01322 479 505 to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps