10 months ago
1st Step are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a leading house builder within the construction industry. The successful individual will have worked on new build residential developments, ideally covering large tower blocks in South London.
We are looking for a highly experienced and well-rounded Site Manager with experience in all aspects of delivering residential schemes. Reporting to the Project Manager you will need to have a good knowledge of the industry with previous Residential experience and will hold all relevant site certificates to allow them to hit the ground running.
* Management and overview of trades on site
* Logistics control, Material call offs and ordering
* Ensure all works are carried out safely, to programme, within budget and in accordance with all design standard
* Management of subcontractors and direct labour effectively to consistently deliver value to the highest standard of workmanship
* Enforcing and ensuring install meets quality control procedure
* Manage all aspects of health and safety compliance including carry out risk assessments, ensuring staff are fully compliant with current Health & Safety expectations and standards and within company policies
* Schedule subcontractor and direct labour works to meet delivery targets
* SMSTS Certificate
* CSCS Card
* First Aid Certificate
* Experience with Microsoft Project or similar software
Salary and benefits are dependent on experience and will be discussed prior to CV being submitted to the client