City of London, London
5 months ago
JOB TITLE - Site Manager
Location: London, South East London, Central London
Job Type: Full-Time.
My client is a leading and well-established specialist external envelope contractor within the building and construction sector. They have a huge presence in the UK and now starting to grow their business in London with multiple high-profile projects in and around the London area. They are currently looking for an experience Site Manager to join a growing team within a challenging environment.
About the Requirements;
You should have gained a reasonable level of experience, working for a recognised contractor within the industry and possess the ambition to progress your career, as there will be plenty of opportunities to do so.
The ideal candidate shall have
- Strong experience in curtain wall, façade, structural glazing and cladding
- Experience leading and delivering high level project in London
- Able to work to tight deadlines on high profile projects.
- Ability to lead a team, ensuring projects are being delivered effectively.
- Min 5years+ post grad experience with a recognised developer/main contractor
- An understanding of building regulations and legal obligations
Key Criteria required:
- Structural glazing
- Unitized curtain wall
- Curtain walling
- Windows and Doors
- Building Envelope
- Skylights / Roof lights
- Candidates coming from a strong management background
- You would have experience with Curtain walling, Façades, cladding, Glass and Glazing, Windows & Doors
- Able to read and understand technical drawings
- CAD experience is a bonus
- Able to liaise with clients
If this is something that would be of interest, please contact Alex Cena on either or 07976430926
Site manager, Assistant project Manager, Project manager, Building envelope, curtain walling, façade, cladding, aluminium, architectural façade, rainscreen cladding, Glazing, Structural glass, Structural glazing, Architectural glass, Architectural glazing