East London, London
6 months ago
Static Engineer (Electrical Bias)
8:00 - 17:00
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting for a Static Engineer to join a 2 manned residential site in East London. You will be an electrically bias Engineer with 5 years' good all round HVAC knowledge of buildings.
Package: Salary, Overtime, Private Healthcare, Pension + Holiday.
- The role is full time and requires the successful applicant to work 40 hours per week.
- Deliver full PPM and respond to reactive calls associated with the customers M&E assets within the contracted areas.
- Good all round M&E knowledge.
- Keep all site compliant records up to date including but not limited permits to work, Specialist Service Providers and any statutory requirements.
- Provide leadership to site engineer(s) to achieve service delivery objectives across the portfolio.
- Monitor service performance of subcontractors, taking corrective action when necessary and referring to contract manager where appropriate or necessary.
- Monthly reports.
- Monthly meetings with portfolio security / reception personnel and, where applicable, provide updates on outstanding defects and time frame to rectify.
- Establishing and monitoring standards for M&E Works and Building Maintenance.
- Responsible for updating site Log books across the portfolio.
- Assisting in Handy man Tasks.
- SLA performance.
- First time fix.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- 5 years experience in a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of the techniques of Building Services, Repairs and Maintenance.
- Communication and IT skills.
- Recognised City and Guilds in Electrical qualifications.