New York, USA
US$90000.00 - US$110000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Building Structures, Façade, Curtain Wall, Steel, Restoration
New York City
Salary based on experience
We at 1st Step Resourcing, Inc are currently working with a large company in Manhattan. They a construction focused and work on some high scale projects across the New York and East Coast areas. The Engineering team is currently expanding, and they have openings now to hire Structural Engineers.
Candidates should have experience in medium to large size projects such as office buildings, health care and research facility design, and tenant renovation work preferably in a consulting engineering firm environment.
* Provide direction, coordination, planning, and completion of engineering projects.
* Communicate with clients to understand project requirements.
* Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements.
* Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
* Manage project design and deliverables as well as other design team members, supervise the work of engineers and modelers, and direct project staff in preparing contract documents such as drawings and specifications.
* Understand and track financial information related to the project.
* Degree (Master's preferred) in structural engineering or related field.
* Strong technical skills.
* Working knowledge of current industry software, including SAP2000, ETABS, RAM, Risa3-D, PCA Software, Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* PE and/or SE license.
* 5-10 years of experience.
To apply, please send your resume or call 646 781 7254.