29 days ago
Role: Site Supervisor/Site Manager
Location: Central, South East
Salary: Competitive with Excellent Benefits
1st Step Solutions are seeking Site Supervisor/Managers who are capable of delivering effective and efficient site activities and who can oversee teams on electrical infrastructure projects of varying size from £150K - £1.5M.
Overseeing the daily site operations, you will ensure delivery against clients requirements, to time, cost, and quality, whilst adhering to our strong Health & Safety regulations.
* As a Site Supervisor/Manager, you will be a vital part of the delivery team in a fast-growing business. With a strong focus on service delivery, you will deliver against key programmes of work, ensuring compliance to tight timeframes, whilst maintaining appropriate records on each project.
* Work closely with Site Managers and Project Managers as well as directly employed electrical and civil teams.
* Ensure site safety and client standards are met.
* Management of site paperwork associated with supervising works.
* Deal with site waste management.
* Oversee the site set up and supervision, acting as Principal Contractor in line with CDM Regulations.
* Be reviewing sub-contractor RAMS.
* Be liaising with site teams, suppliers and customers.
* Completing site inductions.
* Programme delivery, quality management and Pre-start site surveys.
* Daily site diaries
* Demonstrate experience, supervising sites in the construction industry.
* Be an enthusiastic individual who wants to develop with the business.
* Have a good health and safety awareness.
* Have a working knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015.
* Take pride in work with a good eye for detail.
* Be able to coach and work with others.
* Have an understanding of competencies required by subcontractors to carry out works.
* Relevant trade qualification
* CSCS or equivalent
* Site First Aider
* Driving License
* Temporary Works Coordinator
* Manual handling /abrasive wheels / noise & vibration training
* NRSWA Card
* Working knowledge and understanding of NERS