City of London, London
16 days ago
Supply Chain Administrator
1st Step Solutions are working within a leading M&E Contractor who have a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator to join their team. Previous experience within a general office administration role is required along with experience of having worked within the construction industry in a supply chain role.
Purpose of the job:
To provide administration and support to the Supply chain system, providing the Surveying, Engineering & Estimating departments with up-to-date information on sub-contractors' status.
- Dealing with daily sub-contractor queries regarding invitations, verification and approval of applications to join supply chain.
- Maintenance and updating of sub-contractor intranet database.
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure they have up-to-date documentation.
- Storage & archiving of contract documentation.
- Liaising with H&S and QA departments in progressing Supply Chain approvals.
- Updating and production of Supply Chain reports.
- Ensuring Supply Chain suppliers have up-to date insurances and are approved on the system.
- Uploading contract information to database.
- Providing back-up duties to Floor Administrator.
- Scan, file and rename Tender Comparison Schedules when completed.
- Input order acknowledgment sheet tender values, order value and package description in to database.
- High degree of accuracy, strong administration and organsational skills.
- Previous experience within the construction industry.
- Previous general office administration experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge and ability.
- Ability to work on own or within a team.