Up to £10.00 per hour
4 months ago
8 Week Contract
£10p/h @ 37.5hrs p/w PAYE
9am-5.30pm | Mon-Wed from the office, Thu-Fri WFH
· To work as part of a small team delivering a first class, professional and courteous service.
· Efficiently route all incoming calls via the Switchboard to the correct person and or department.
· Resolve all telephone requests at first point of contact.
· Logging and resolving telephony issues promptly.
· Update and maintain the Switchboard Directory and Department Documentation
· Adopt the highest standard of customer care, being courteous and professional at all times.
· Support the IT administration team in managing internal IT requests (e.g. Meetings, Skype meetings, hospitality, equipment loans, document retention, travel and hotel requests)
· Assist with IT corporate events, volunteering days and internal/offsite conferences
· Co-ordinate IT office facilities and maintenance requests
· GCSE/A Level passes A-C or equivalent, including English & Maths desirable.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Accurate keyboard skills and experience of using data bases including MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult or distressed people.