£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Talent Coordinator
Start Date: 2/3 weeks time
End Date: 25/11/2022
Duration: 6 months contract
Hours: 37hrs per week
1st Step Solutions is currently looking to recruit an Emerging Talent Coordinator to work as part of our Emerging Talent team across the UK. This newly created role will support apprentices and graduates to ensure that they have a great learning experience and support progression across all programmes.
Reporting to the National Apprenticeship Manager, but supporting the Graduate Manager and wider People Services function, this is a home-based role that will require the successful applicant to travel, to coordinate Apprentice and Graduate Assessment centres throughout the UK.
As the Emerging Talent Coordinator your duties and responsibilities will be:
* Monitoring apprenticeship levy account to ensure the successful and timely completion of their programmes
* Assist with the Apprentices and Graduates recruitment advertising process, and maintain strong links between Resourcing and Emerging Talent
* Liaising with marketing to publish material to promote our Graduate and Apprentice schemes
* Coordinate assessment centres and development programmes with business and key suppliers for Apprentice and Graduate intakes, including maintaining plans and booking venues
* Liaise with key stakeholders in each Division to ensure that apprentices, graduates and trainees are receiving regular 1:1's and reviews are being carried out by their mentor and/or line-manager.
* Support the induction and on-boarding of new entrants to ensure a positive 'candidate journey'
* Work collaboratively with the Emerging Talent team to enhance apprenticeship and graduate programmes to develop and/or adapt existing programmes to support continued career development and progression.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
* Previous experience coordinating events and general administration roles.
* Attention to detail in maintaining programmes and records.
* Ability to adapt at short notice to changing circumstances by business and candidates.
* Be good communicator and a team player.
* Enthusiastic and resilient, with a desire for getting the best out of people.
* In addition, a good knowledge of all Microsoft packages is required.
* Willingness to travel across the UK with overnight stays.
The ideal candidate will need to work from Preston for the first few weeks for training and then at home after that. You must be available for work between 08:00 - 16:30, laptop and mobile will be provided.
You must be available on the following dates for assessment centres, travel maybe required the day before events:
19/7 - Glasgow
21/7 - Bradford/Manchester
26/7 - South Wales
28/7 - Stevenage
4/10 - Bradford/Manchester
6/10 - South Wales
11/10 - Stevenage