£10 - £12 per hour
8 months ago
We are seeking an experience Schemes Technical Admin for a 2 month contract in Winchester.
You must be a highly skilled in providing administrator support within a technical environment with excellent organisational abilities. Strong IT skills, particularly in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- General administration duties including:
- Contacting supervisors and checking progress on works
- Updating progress on works currently on the ground
- Preparing letters for upcoming works
- Creating folders for works documents to be stored in
- Supplying stats for works due to start
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Road space booking, NRSWA enquiries and associated activities
- Liaison with County Council and other affected stakeholders for proposed works
- Support for contract HSEQ teams