about 1 month ago
Technical Bid Manager
City of London
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor based in City of London who are recruiting for a Technical Bid Manager. With a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer, along with a great company culture this is an exciting opportunity for someone either looking to take a step up or transition into a large company to continue their development.
- Supporting the effective management of all bidding and presentational activity in order to deliver winning, customer focused tender responses to support business development.
- End-to-end management of single & multi service bidding activities.
- Delivering high quality; well written; differentiated and compelling tenders, signed off, and submitted within the laid down Bid Plan, often in very tight timescales.
- Responsible for managing bids and tender submissions.
- Supporting the Bid Director with new tender opportunities to qualify their fit with the bid strategy and criteria.
- Delivering to the bid plan.
- Being accountable for managing complete bid lifecycle and ensuring accuracy of bid.
- Working with the team to prepare compelling, high impact, winning bids and take ownership of the end-to-end bid process.
- Contributing to the continuous development of bid methodology, collateral and documentation to ensure innovation and high quality.
- Ensuring a coherent and efficient tender process is adhered to.
- Seeking to constantly improve the quality of bids, ensuring that best practice approaches to developing and producing bids are pursued.
- Bid writing - translating technical responses into USP's and pulling together pricing/quotes.
- Proactively looking for ways to improve the quality and win rates for bids.
- Supporting of the bid from initial engagement through to contract handover to Service Delivery.
- Ensuring a record of all bids produced is maintained in a searchable bid database with quality content.