11 months ago
I am working on behalf of one of the UK's leading house builders who are actively seeking an experienced Technical Coordinator.
As a Technical Coordinator you will be an integral part of the Technical department, overseeing external Architectural and Engineering Consultants, involving the project management and administration of all design and technical matters for various residential projects.
You will be supported in your development and will be given clear objectives. You will need to be adaptable and strong in your management approach with a consistent approach to managing external consultants.
You will have a technical or architectural background, preferably with a degree of HNC (or equivalent) in a relevant building related subject. Experience of having worked with a Residential Developer is desirable.
- A competitive salary and benefits package including a pension, healthcare, life insurance, company car and bonus.
- Overseeing all Architectural workload and answering to the Technical Director.
- Undertaking competitive tendering of external consultants, managing the appointment and ongoing production information to an agreed timescale.
- Producing planning layouts (Sketch & CAD).
- Producing house types planning and working drawings.
- Discharging planning and building control conditions for 600+ units yearly (NHBC, Premier & LABC).
- Legal plans including individual deed plans and contract plans.
- Liaising with all other internal departments including land, sales, commercial, and legal as well as on site teams.