Islip, New York
US$120000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum + Benefits/Bonus
17 days ago
Our client provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
They currently have an immediate need for a Telecom Department Manager to join our MEP/telecommunications division in Holbrook, NY.
Some of Telecom's notable clientele are AT&T, Verizon, and Lightower.
* Handle distribution of work assignments and develop project completion dates.
* Provide supervision of approximately 25 Employees (10 onsite, 15 offsite)
* Preparation of proposals in response to request for proposals.
* Client support and development including completion of job status tracking reports, client
meetings and business development
* Review project performance, verify project profitability, and employees' performance
* Interdepartmental liaison with other administrative departments as needed
* Interview potential new employees
* Train and develop new and existing staff * Develop growth strategies and plans to increase
client base Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline
* 10+ years' experience in Outside plant design or engineering design
* 5+ years' project management and supervisory experience
* A PE license a plus
* Ability to acquire new business leads