City of London, London
£20000 - £350000 per annum + Commission structure in place
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity join a very ambitious and rapidly growing Design and Build company in Central London. My client is looking to add a Telesales Consultant to the team to increase productivity and win new business.
There is the potential to earn lucrative levels of commission and also the chance to progress and further your career and move up to management level.
Ideally you will come from a telesales / design and build background and hold industry knowledge - Salary will reflect this.
Likewise if you are a graduate and are looking for a step into Design and Build you will receive training and given a list of target clients to try and bring on board.
* Qualifying and researching targeted companies within the allocated areas in London.
* Building a good quality individual database of prospective clients
* Telephoning prospective clients. Although we do not adopt a call centre approach, minimum call levels and conversion level KPI's should be set personally.
* All opportunities are to accurately be recorded on our CRM database, at all times.
* Making appointments and setting up meetings for the Project Directors.
* Developing potential client relationships, agent relationships and project management relationships on the telephone.
* Producing qualitative enquiries in line with your individual sales targets.
* Reporting KPI and statistics and attending internal sales meetings.
* Recording, tracking and following up on commercial agency leads that are provided to the Employee.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience within a commercial business to business sales environment
* Proven track record of building rapport and booking appointments
* Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
* Educating and inspiring potential clients to convince them to use a Company's service
* A pro-active individual who is driven to achieve and exceed targets
* A high level of written and verbal communication