City of London, London
6 months ago
We have a new opportunity for a Tender Administrator for a 12 month contract in Central London.
You must a minimum of 12 months experience working within a Bid/Tender role with working knowledge of InDesign. You will be working within a fast-paced environment in which you will need to effectively complete work and work to tight deadlines.
- Prepare tender return documents
- Chase outstanding deliverables from relevant departments
- Send standard supply chain enquiry emails, log sent enquiries, track replies, chase up
- Chase information/quotes
- Update and maintain supply chain records, details
- Meeting invitations
- Ad-hoc duties - deal with Call Print for prints/folders etc., binding, printing, general admin/enquiries
- Mid/Post Bid Presentations
- Business Presentations
- Ad-hoc duties for Directors upon request
- Process credit card statements for Directors (CC/RE/AS)
- Project lead updates on Coins System