Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £10.20 per hour + Holiday pay, overtime
South West Recruitment Team
3 months ago
1st Step Solutions (M&E and recruitment specialists) are recruiting on behalf of our client for Trainee Assembly Operatives to work in their new build off site manufacturing facility in Coventry.
Our client, a leading prefabricator of modular building services has an upcoming workload of over £15 million for 2022 and they are holding open days at their new facility for the following dates:
Friday 24th & Saturday 25th September 2021.
Friday 1st October & Saturday 2nd October 2021.
The positions on offer are Temp - Perm with a trial period of around 8-12 weeks and immediate starts are available.
Working hours are 07.00am - 17.00pm (Monday - Thursday), 38 hours in total.
Duties will include:
- Building and putting together metal cupboards
- Cutting plastic pipework and fastening it to worktables
- Cutting copper pipework and learning how to crimp it together
- Reading drawings to produce pipework systems
- Soldering and lagging
- Permanent contract of employment upon completing of a successful trial period
- Full training and support with a real opportunity for progression
- Weekly pay (whilst temp)
- Brand new canteen facilities (includes food storage/cooking facilities + free tea, coffee, water etc)
- Free parking, cycle parking & electrical car charge points
- Tools Provided
- Very clean working environment
- Immediate starts available
The open days will entail talks from senior management and current employees which will include visual presentation of the jobs conducted in addition to a tour of the factory itself showcasing work stations, facilities etc.
Please click to apply with your CV or alternatively, you can apply for the position by sending through your CV for the attention of Lee Lewis / Andy Brooks
For more information, please call Lee or Andy on 01173326633 to discuss the positions/open days in greater length.