£20000 - £25000 per annum
21 days ago
- Preparation of Flowsheets and Piping & Instrumentation Diagram's using Autodesk Plant software
- Preparation of 3D models of process plants using Autodesk Plant 3D and Revit software
- Preparation of layouts and General Arrangements from Autodesk Plant 3D and Revit models, and in Autocad 2D.
- Preparation of pipe work layouts and 3D models using Autodesk Plant 3D and Revit.
- Preparation of pipe work Isometric drawings and Bills of Material
- Preparation of Structural steelwork general arrangements drawings and schedules
- Preparation of RFC foundation and reinforcing bar general arrangement drawings and schedules.
- Carry out site surveys
- Carry out 3D laser scanning on site, and stitch Pointcloud outputs using proprietary software
- Co-ordinate & liaise with other internal and external mechanical, electrical, civil designers, sub-contractors & suppliers.
- Assist with the design verification & validation processes, including attending design reviews.
- Evaluation of potential hazards through design risk assessments.
- Control the flow of design documentation and filing using proprietary document control systems
- A relevant Engineering qualification is desirable - either NVQ / Apprenticeship, BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma, HNC, HND, Foundation Degree or Degree
- Alternatively, A levels in Maths and relevant Sciences
- Some experience of using a CAD package such as AutoCAD, Revit or Solidworks would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software packages - Word and Excel
- Sufficient engineering knowledge to question, ask and learn.
- Desire to understand the background and objectives of a project or plant.
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- Experience in a fast paced, national and multi-site business
- Self starter who has the ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
Whats on offer
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- 3x life assurance
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working
- 5% enhanced pension contribution