City of London, London
£21000 - £25000 per annum
13 days ago
As a Trainee CAD Operator you will work alongside the team of CAD operators preparing building services drawings for engineering and site operative use.
Your main responsibilities for the Trainee CAD operator will be as follows;
- Preparation of layout drawings
- Working to engineers requirements
- Office duties eg, the collection of prints, etc
- Working job/programme times to suit engineers
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the Company QA procedures
- You will get the chance to obtain the qualification ' National Certificate in Building Services ' ( Electrical Installation ) by attending day release at college to.
The successful candidate should posses the following qualities;
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Have a general interest in the Building service industry
- Show a willingness to learn and undertake further academic qualifications ( day release )
- Hold a GSCE level C or above in both English and Maths / or equivelent
If you have a general drafting ability followed with work experience this would beneficial to your application.