£14000.00 - £16000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Trainee Office Administrator
£14'000 - £16'000pa PAYE (dependant on experience)
1st Step Solutions are working with a client who are looking to add a Trainee Office Administrator to their current team.
* Ordering and maintaining stock.
* Ordering contract components.
* Making travel arrangements for engineers on site.
* Completing client questionnaires.
* Data entry onto CRM system.
* Assisting with the completion of ISO9001 and CHAS accreditations.
* Service paperwork inc. RAMS, reports and delivery notes.
* Assisting in the preparation and costing of quotations.
* Maintain office supplies placing orders, purchasing, receiving orders and stocking shelves.
* Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files.
* Arrange in house events.
* Coordinate with our marketing, sales and technical groups to facilitate marketing functions. (i.e. brochures, trade shows,)
* Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, Excel.
* Maintain confidential records and files.
* Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
* Knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping procedures.
* IT skills.
* Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs.
* Performance motivated and a team player.
* MS Word and Excel proficient.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions finished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Good communication skills.
* One or two years related experience or training
* GCSE'S A to C in Maths, English and Science
Employees must adhere to all applicable policies and procedures. Regular and predictable attendance is required. Willingness and ability to work to non-standard business hours, such as weekends, on an as-needed basis is required, Employees must be able to cope effectively with deadlines and multiple demands.