Erdington, West Midlands
3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Procurement Administrator to work as part of their team in Birmingham.
No previous experience in Procurement? Our client is happy to provide training to the selected candidate given you have a strong administration background and are competent in Microsoft packages.
You will be ensuring orders are raised and processed in a timely and efficient manner together with ensuring they are provided with a quality service.
- Daily interaction with the Procurement and Transport team
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Raising purchase orders both over the telephone and via POP
- Booking of all Hotel, Ferries, Train and Flights
- Credit Card Payments ensuring VAT invoices are supplied
- Placing of uniform orders and liaising with suppliers
- Monitoring and ordering of stationary from Suppliers
- Monitoring and ordering of printed stationary
- Raising Hire Equipment Orders
- Raising Capex documents and ensuring all the necessary approvals are sought
- Dealing with purchase invoice queries
- Raising credits and cost adjustments
- Assisting with greeting of visitors
- Assisting the Transport function with parking, congestion and tolls
- Ad hoc assignments where necessary