Up to £10.72 per hour
6 months ago
Administrator/Receptionist required for 6 week contract in Dartford (possible extension).
Must hold an enhanced DBS.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors to the building, including professionals, KCC clients and members of the public, putting them in contact with the appropriate department/member of staff.
- Operate a booking system for the meeting rooms, managing the calendars and ensure specific requirements for their use are implemented, adhering to Health & Safety requirements including Risk Assessments, as provided by KCC.
- Operate security systems, to ensure authorised users are given appropriate access to the building and attending to visitors, according to procedure.
- Investigate & report faults to helpdesk, following up as necessary, in liaison with the Facilities Support Manager.
- Ensure that the reception area is clean and tidy at all times & all meeting rooms are in order, as instructed.
- Management of onsite contractors, according to current procedures.
- Work flexibly with other staff within the team and provide cover when necessary, for example in the post room and administrative and general tasks as requested, to ensure a continuous and effective provision of all Facilities Services.
- Other reasonable activities, as requested by Line Manager/Senior staff