7 months ago
February / March
Assistant M&E Planner - SW London (Knightsbridge)
1st Step are currently working with a multi-disciplined M&E Contractor who are looking to bolster their Planning team for a project in Knightsbridge. The project is circa £18 million across a mixed-use development which has another 12 months to run.
Experience with Asta Powerproject software would be advantageous.
Projects are across Commercial, Residential & Healthcare. Projects range in value between £10 million - £50 million M&E with a turnover of circa £150 million in London.
You will be responsible for:
* Responsible for assisting a Senior Planner on all planning aspects of allocated projects.
* Arrange and facilitate internal integrated planning meetings with relevant project personnel to agree the team input into the project plan.
* Represent appropriately within the project plans the project life cycles (i.e. Design, Procurement, Off-Site Manufacturing, Installation, Commissioning & Handover) and any other constraints relative to the project
* Clarifying issues on-site
* Ensuring that the engineering department is updated with the planning service
* Building relationships
Are you looking for a new challenge going into 2020? Or even a step up to Senior level? If so please get in touch to discuss further